HILLSIDE SENIOR LIVING
Hillside Senior Living Community is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. Given the significance and impact of the services we provide, these values determine our priorities, informing our decisions and offering stability to those we serve.
We strive to:
- Create a climate that promotes teamwork while valuing the uniqueness of the individual.
- Listen and respond sensitively to all.
- Extend warmth and acceptance to each other and to all we serve.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere personally and organizationally.
- Welcome new ideas and remain open to change.
We are obliged to:
- Utilize human resources responsibly.
- Provide wise and respectful use of all material and monetary resources.
- Promote conservation of resources and energy.
- Represent the value and worth of the company.
We believe in:
- Creating a daily practice of doing the right things.
- Being responsible for the commitments we have made.
- Being honest in personal and business communications and actions that build trust.
- Commitment to honesty, reliability, and confidentiality.
We make it our priority to:
- Cherish and promote the worth of all human life.
- Treat all persons with dignity and respect without regard to age, gender, race, minority, or economic status.
- Value the dignity of all work.
- Promote participation of all persons in the decisions affecting their lives.
It is essential that we:
- Provide creativity and be willing to willingness to consider and embrace new ideas.
- Encourage communication.
- Remember that no one is perfect.
- Consider laughter the shortest distance between two people.
- Have fun at work!
Hillside Senior Living Community will be recognized as a vibrant community which is sensitive to individual needs, has unique programming, and an exceptional staff.
We will have both a strong financial and market position that results in stability for our residents and their families.
Every day at Hillside Senior Living Community offers opportunities for learning, enrichment, and fun through our rich calendar of events and programs. A typical week might include cooking or baking together, discussion of current events, fitness classes, gardening, or enjoying live music.
Our staff is also certified in recreation therapy, which means that the activities you enjoy will also help you stay healthy and strengthen body and mind.
Residents of Hillside Senior Living Community enjoy peace of mind knowing that as their care needs change, their rent stays the same.
"I like the activities, especially the exercise group, it helps me to stay in shape. We like living here, I enjoy socializing with the staff and other people."
“We like everything about it here. The staff treat us like family. The food is always hot and my favorite is the spaghetti. There are good people here!”
“I am fairly new here, the staff have good attitudes and enjoy their jobs. And this place always has something to do. The meals are good and a nice variety is offered.”
"My son has lived here for 8 years, he enjoys the staff, they are friendly and treat him well. We checked out a few homes and this was the best."
Shirley visits the Hillside daily to be with her sister. “I love it here, there are things to do, like crafts, cooking and entertainment. My sister has been here for 2 years.”
“I never miss activities, I like doing crafts and baking. I think the staff are friendly and helpful.”
"The staff and people here are very cordial and helpful. We always are offered choices with our menus. The activities are geared for everyone. My friend lived here prior to my decision to come here, and I thought it must e a good place to live. If I had to do it over again I would pick the Hillside."